Disputes & Money Claims
We will discuss your problem openly and in detail and then clearly outline the options available to you.
Disputes of whatever type are inconvenient and time consuming. They potentially cause a great deal of anxiety and worry.
We regularly advise and assist our clients in relation to a wide variety of disputes including :
- Consumer Credit Act Disputes;
- Contractual Disputes – such as products that have been purchased that are not fit for purpose, items not delivered on time or in good condition, failure to provide appropriate repairs or refunds;
- Disputes arising out of Tenancy Agreements;
- Boundary or Neighbour Disputes;
- Disputes arising out of Employment, including advising on Compromise Agreements;
We will discuss your problem openly and in detail and then clearly outline the choices available to you. Wherever possible we aim to avoid expensive Court action by negotiating a satisfactory settlement quickly and efficiently on your behalf.
Wherever possible we aim to avoid expensive Court action by negotiating a satisfactory settlement quickly and efficiently on your behalf.
If the dispute can only be resolved in Court we can issue or defend proceedings on your behalf and advise you in relation to the appropriate court procedures. We will guide you carefully through the process and give you a straightforward assessment on the likelihood of achieving your desired outcome.
As always we will keep you informed on a regular basis of the costs that are being incurred and if appropriate agree a payment plan to help you budget for any legal fees and expenses.
For further information or to discuss how we can help you please contact us.