If you wish to change your Lender or release funds from the value you have in a property you already own we can act for you to ensure that the funds can be made available to you at the earliest opportunity.

Provided no conflict of interest arises we can also act for your new lender. We can represent most of the High Street lenders and many of the minor lenders too.

For an individual quotation for the service you require, please complete our online form.